Shadmart & bKash is arranging a cash back campaign to celebrate the festivity of Bengali New year with willing merchants in Lifestyle, e-Commerce and Superstore category. Under certain terms, bKash customers will enjoy Cash Back on the amount of payments made during this campaign.
Campaign Duration: April 01, 2018 till April 14, 2018 (14 days)
Customer Offer & Eligibility:
- Customer will get 20% cash back on purchase amount from Shadmart.com.
- Cash back will be given to respective customer account instantly
- bKash customer in Trust level-2 and Trust level-3 with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by purchasing through bKash Payment irrespective of the access channel used USSD or bKash app
- In order to receive cash back, incoming transaction of customer account must be active. If cash back disbursement fails due to customer account status issue, customer will not receive cash back for the campaign
- In case cash back disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, bKash will retry cash back disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the cash back of the campaign
- Customer is entitled to instant cash back for successful transaction (payment to selected merchants in the campaign period) from his/her bKash account. bKash is neither liable nor responsible for merchant’s inability to ensure availability or delivery of product since bKash is only providing a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate customer’s cash back eligibility limit disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The cash back offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly.
- bKash reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign
- There will be no limits on transaction count
- The overall limit will be same per customer account irrespective of the access channel s/he uses to make the payments (USSD or bKash App)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the duration of this offer?
o April 01, 2018 till April 14, 2018 (14 days)
- When can I avail the offer through bKash payment?
o In order to avail this offer, you have to make bKash payment within April 01, 2018 till April 14, 2018 to the designated bKash merchant A/Cs of the participating merchants
- Can I avail this offer?
o Any bKash customer in trust level-2 and trust level-3 with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by purchasing through bKash Payment
- What is the cash back percentage?
o The cash back percentage will range from 10 -20%
- What is the maximum amount I can avail as cash back per transaction?
- How many times I can get cash back during the campaign period?
o There is no limit on transaction count. You can get cash back as many times as you make payments until the cumulative cash back amount reaches BDT 2,500
- Is there any cash back limit for e-Commerce category?
o Yes, You can get maximum BDT 400 cash back per transaction and BDT 2,000 in e-Commerce category
- Is there any limit on transaction count in this campaign?
o No, there will be no limit on transaction count in this campaign
- Is there any daily limit on transaction amount in this campaign?
o No, there will be no daily limit on transaction amount in this campaign
- Do I pay the actual bill amount to the merchant A/C?
o Yes, you must pay the actual bill amount to the merchant A/C
- Can I avail the same offer if I purchase any item from any merchant that accepts bKash payment? o No, the offer is valid only at the participating merchants in this campaign
- When will I receive the cash back amount after making payment?
o You will receive cash back amount instantly after making successful payment
- How would I receive the cash back?
o Your eligible amount will be disbursed to your bKash Account from which you made the payment.
- Does my account need to be in ‘Active Status’ to receive cash back?
o In order to receive cash back, incoming transaction of your account must be active. If cash back disbursement fails due to account status issue, you will not receive cash back for the campaign
- What will I do, if I make any wrong payment?
o If you make any wrong payment transaction, you have to call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and officially inform/report the issue
- Will I receive cash back if my payment is successful?
o If your payment is valid, bKash recognizes the transaction as authentic and incoming transaction of your account is active, you will receive cash back. However, bKash reserves the right to cancel cash back payout if the particular transaction and/or the transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that you have abused the benefit of the cash back campaign
- Is there any chance that my cash back will be delayed? If yes, what should I do?
o Most likely you will receive your cash back instantly as per eligibility. There could be unanticipated cases where cash back payment could be delayed due to unknown/unforeseen issues. If you do not receive your cash back, you can call 16247 or approach bKash centers, bKash Plus, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send e-mail to email@example.com to know details about it.